Since our March Lake of the Ozarks business networking social is next week, we thought it would be appropriate to take this opportunity to share with you some eye-opening statistics about the power of in-person networking. The numbers speak for themselves!
5 Face-To-Face Networking Stats
- 95% say that face-to-face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships.
- 85% of professionals say they build stronger, more meaningful business relationships during in-person meetings and conferences.
- 77% of professionals say they prefer in-person meetings because of the opportunity to read body language and facial expressions.
- 75% say they prefer in-person meetings because they lead to more social interactions and the ability to bond with coworkers/clients.
- 49% say they prefer in-person meetings because they allow for more complex strategic thinking.
The Power Of In-Person Networking
Digital communication is valuable, but it will never measure up to the strength of in-person relationship building. Taking the time to meet face-to-face builds credibility in a way that no other form of communication does. It also allows you to make a lasting impression by giving you the opportunity to showcase your personality through real, in-person interactions with clients and prospects.
Don't Miss Out On This Valuable Networking Opportunity!
At Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, we make it our mission to enhance the economic prosperity of our members. We host monthly business networking socials to provide both current and members with the opportunity to grow their businesses by fostering strong relationships and generating new leads.
March Networking Social
- Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
- Place: Vista Grande Mexican Restaurant
A cash bar will be available and free appetizers will be provided to all who attend. This particular social is being co-hosted by Chamber member 101.9 The Wave.
See You Next Week!
Our monthly business socials are the perfect opportunity to expand your network, forge new connections, foster existing relationships, and support your fellow business professionals. We hope to see you next week at the March social! If you would like more information about the event, feel free to contact the Lake Area Chamber of Commerce by calling 573-964-1008.
Contact Your Lake Area Chamber Of Commerce!
Lake Area Chamber Of Commerce Like us on Facebook
#1 Willmore Lane Follow us on Twitter