Lake Area Chamber Holds Ribbon Cutting for My Clean Boat

Lake Area Chamber Holds Ribbon Cutting for My Clean Boat

The Lake Area Chamber recently held a ribbon cutting for My Clean Boat, at their office, 12 North Shore Drive in Lake Ozark. 

My Clean Boat is a Veteran-owned and operated business, specializing in mobile boat cleaning, detailing, gelcoat restoration & boat re-upholstery. Serving Lake Ozark, Osage Beach, Camdenton and surrounding areas. They work with local marinas and boat brokers. My Clean Boat is fully licensed and insured for your protection. Their Detailers go through an intense training program to ensure your boat is well cared for. Only properly trained gelcoat techs perform Gelcoat Restorations.                                             
At My Clean Boat they stand behind their work! 
Check out their website to see some of their work, www.MyCleanBoat.com or contact them today for a free estimate, (573) 365-5396.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 Fun Facts About The Lake Of The Ozarks

5 Networking Statistics You Can't Ignore

Register NOW for the Magic Dragon Car Show!